Material Handler - Runner
Company: APPLIED MATERIALS
Posted on: June 24, 2022
- High attention to detail to locate, audit and transfers
material between locations utilizing van or box truck.
- Safely operate and maintain facility vehicle, including van or
- Operate powered industrial vehicles as assigned: may operate
pallet jack or forklift.
- Receive parts and update inventory record utilizing SAP.
- Under direction may purge stock of excess and obsolete
- Adheres to all safety standards and protocols.
- Follow documented business process.
- Assist in performing cycle counts to verify and maintain
- Assist in organization of warehouses.
- Assist with facility team when not transporting material, which
may include receiving, cycle counts or confirming
- Has developed skills to perform day-to-day activitiesBusiness
- Understands how the assigned duties relate to others in the
team and how the team integrates with othersLeadership
- Has no supervisory responsibilitiesProblem Solving
- Recognizes and solves typical problems that can occur in own
work area without supervisory approval; evaluates and selects
solutions from established optionsImpact
- Impacts the quality of own workInterpersonal Skills
- Uses communication skills for exchange of information
Diploma/GEDSkillsCertifications:Languages:Years of Experience:1 - 2
YearsWork Experience:Additional InformationTravel:NoRelocation
Eligible:NoApplied Materials is an Equal Opportunity Employer
committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, religion, creed,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran
or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. -
Keywords: APPLIED MATERIALS, Coeur d'Alene , Material Handler - Runner, Other , Rollins, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!