Company: Doyle's Wholesale
Location: Coeur D Alene
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Salary Range: $16.0000 To 16.0000 Hourly
* Breaking down and sorting pallets
* Cutting box-tops and rotating stock
* Stocking shelves, picking bulk orders, maintenance of tags/
location stickers/ stocking area
* Some loading and unloading of trucks .
* Forklift experience
* The ability to work with computers/scanners
* Good organization skills and attention to detail
* Must be able to lift and transport a minimum of thirty pounds on
a consistent basis and up to 70 lbs. intermittently.
* Read, write, and comprehend the English language.
* Be able to take direction from supervisors.
* Must be able to work overtime when required.
* Knowledge of warehouse practices, procedures, and equipment.
* Maintain an acceptable level of job performance on a consistent
* Be able to report for scheduled work on time.
* Must be able to stoop, twist, bend, squat, kneel reach at, below
or above the shoulder level.
* Must be able to walk and stand on concrete floors up to 12 or
more hours per day.
* Operates any materials handling equipment safely and efficiently
* Ability to work in a fast paced distribution environment while
meeting established distribution quotas and standards
Keywords: Doyle's Wholesale, Coeur d'Alene , Stocker, Other , Coeur D Alene, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!