Company: CHS Inc
Posted on: August 7, 2022
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers,
ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides
grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around
the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the
United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees
are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19
countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower
agriculture. Summary CHS Mountain West is hiring for a Custom
Applicator in Stevensville, MT. Responsibilities
- With supervison, apply fertilzer and crop protection products.
May include use of a high clearance sprayer or floater.
- Work with customers in a courteous and professional
- Educate customers on products being applied to fields,
techniques utilized, and how you can continue to support them with
products and services.
- Assist the sales staff in ensuring orders are correct and
patron needs are met.
- Perform warehouse work to including driving loader, forklift,
mechanics, and maintenance.
- Load and unload agricultural inputs from railcars and/or trucks
using heavy or light duty machinery/equipment. May include bulk and
or packaged material.
- Pick up and deliver product to customers as needed.
- Perform general labor responsibilities promptly and
efficiently, which may include general maintenance, grounds
maintenance, equipment inspection and maintenance, and record
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned. Minimum
- Knowledge of Agriculture Production, Operations, and/or
- Must meet minimum age requirement Additional Qualifications
- Must meet DOT and Company requirements
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English
- Ability to operate machinery such as loaders, conveyors,
tractors, and track mobile
- Ability to work additional hours to meet business demand
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- CDL license with Hazmat endorsement or ability to attain one
- Applicator's license, chemical application education and
experience, forklift certification and farming/agriculture
- Pre-employment screening is based on the job requirements and
industry guidelines and may or may not be required for the
position. If required, selected candidates must pass pre-employment
screenings to include all or a combination of drug, criminal, motor
vehicle check, physical requirements and FMSCA Clearinghouse.
- Ability to lift and load up to 75 lbs CHS offers a competitive
total compensation package. Benefits include Health, Dental,
Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings
Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit
Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and
Adoption assistance.CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: CHS Inc, Coeur d'Alene , Custom Applicator, Other , Clinton, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!