Company: Triple Creek Ranch
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: Average $17-$20 hour (gratuities factored
into wage)Join our team of equine enthusiasts! At Triple Creek
Ranch we are looking for hard-working, reliable, and
detailed-oriented individuals that want to be a part of an amazing
team. This job consists of constantly being around horses and
providing guidance to our guests. Here at Triple Creek Ranch, we
want to make guests feel like they are in a Montana getaway and
want our employees to help us give that experience to them. We want
qualified candidates who enjoy a fast-paced work environment and
paying attention to the small things to make guests overall
experiences more enjoyable. Benefits: Employee Assistance Program
(all employees), Medical Coverage (full-time employees),
Supplementary Benefits: Dental, Vision, Accident, etc. (full-time
year-round employees) Overview:To provide safe, scenic horseback
rides for our guests while upholding the quality and standards of
Triple Creek Ranch. Minimum Required QualificationsThe person in
this position needs to:
- Frequently move about the property.
- Constantly position oneself on horseback to guide guest trail
- Constantly communicate with guests while guiding trail
- Frequently use hands to groom, feed and doctor horses.
- Occasionally use hands to maintain tack.
- Occasionally operate leaf and snow blowers.
- Occasionally operate heavy equipment such as the Bobcat (Skid
Steer), tractor and hay feeder.
- Frequently use rakes, shovels and brooms.
- Frequently operate ranch vehicles including the dump truck,
snow plows and pulling trailers.
- Occasionally ascend/ descend stairways and ladders to access
hard to reach areas.
- Frequently move equipment, supplies, furniture and boxes
weighing up to 50 pounds across short distances.
- Frequently work in harsh outdoor weather conditions.
- Must have a valid driver's license, a clean driving record and
be insurable on our company liability insurance as a driver of
company vehicles. Essential Functions
- Create a positive and energetic environment that supports the
delivery of an exceptional guest experience while upholding the
highest level of TCR and Relais & Châteaux standards.
- Maintain the extraordinary five-star TCR image and resort
appearance including all service, cleanliness, and appearance
- Guide trail rides on horseback for Triple Creek Ranch.
- Tactfully provide inexperienced guests with riding
- Care for ranch livestock, including but not limited to:
Feeding, watering, grooming, vetting and supplementing ranch
- Cleaning and maintenance of tack, vehicles, horse trailers and
the barn area.
- Maintain trails on National Forest and Triple Creek Ranch
- Maintain fencing and irrigation in our horse pastures.
- Catch saddle and lead multiple horses at a time.
- Assist in the splitting, stacking and distribution of
- Assist with snow removal and road maintenance during the winter
- Work cooperatively with other employees and departments and
provide communications to team members on any special requests and
changes to operational norms.
- Comply with company policies & procedures, safety standards &
rules, and federal/state/local laws and ordinances. Additional
- Irrigation - moving sprinkler pipes, fixing sprinkler heads,
- Detailing ranch vehicles Job Classification
- This is a non-exempt position under the Fair Labor Standards
Act (FLSA). DisclaimerThis job description is not an exhaustive
list of all functions that the employee may be required to perform,
and the employee may be required to perform additional functions.
Additionally, TCR reserves the right to revise this job description
at any time. The employee must be able to perform the essential
functions of the position satisfactorily and that, if requested,
reasonable accommodations may be made to enable employees with
disabilities to perform the essential functions of their job,
absent undue hardship.
Keywords: Triple Creek Ranch, Coeur d'Alene , Wrangler, Other , Darby, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!