Company: IPEX Group of Companies
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Harco Fittings is a member of the IPEX group of companies. Our
mission is to compete and grow using innovation, differentiation
and extraordinary service.Harco Fittings LLC, founded in 1966 in
Lynchburg, Virginia is a producer of gasketed joint
injection-molded PVC and push-on gasketed joint ductile fittings.
Our Harco locations span across seven states in the US and we are
looking for new individuals to come be a part of a dynamic and
growing team today!We currently have an exciting opportunity as a
Machinist. This role is based in our facility in Stevensville, MT
and reports to the Plant Manager.Sign on BONUS of $500.00!! Job
Summary We are seeking an energetic individual with a keen eye to
detail and a positive demeanor for this role. While some training
will be provided, the ideal candidate will have the ability to
operate machine shop equipment for the purposes of supporting the
pipe and fittings production departments. The successful candidate
will focus on safety, product quality, production output,
housekeeping and cost control to achieve plant goals. Principal
- Use calipers, micrometers, and other measuring devices with
- Work with tolerances to .001 or smaller.
- Read blueprints and work from sketches or verbal instructions.
Apply shop mathematics and formulas daily.
- Perform basic turning, milling, drilling, grinding. Mold
- Drive a forklift and operate overhead cranes.
- Repair, rebuild, and modify existing tooling.
- Knowledge of threading is a plus
- Other duties as assigned.RequirementsQualifications &
- High school diploma or certificate of completion is
- Must be able to read, write and speak English, and do math
- Experience in a plastics manufacturing and mechanical
environment is a plus.
- Prior machining experience
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Set work schedule Monday Friday 3pm until 11.30pm; Overtime and
Weekends as neededWorking Conditions
- Manufacturing plant environment
- Requires good mobility and involves considerable routine
walking, standing for long periods (8+ hours), bending, climbing,
and lifting up to a maximum of 50 lbs.
- The use of hand tools, forklifts, overhead cranes
- Fast-paced environment where a considerable amount of sensory
attention is requiredBenefitsHarco Fittings is committed to
providing accommodations for people with disabilities throughout
the recruitment process and, upon request, will work with qualified
job applicants to provide suitable accommodation in a manner that
takes into account the applicants accessibility needs due to
disability. Accommodation requests are available to candidates
taking part in all aspects of the selection process for IPEX jobs.
To request an accommodation, please contact HR at
Keywords: IPEX Group of Companies, Coeur d'Alene , Machinist, Other , Stevensville, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!