RV Parts Counter
Company: Appleway RV Liberty Lake
Location: Liberty Lake
Posted on: September 20, 2022
RV Parts Counter - We offer a fun and positive culture, career
growth, and great benefits.
The Role: We are looking for a Parts Counter to join our incredible
team. This position would be responsible for working with service
advisors and ordering insurance parts, warranty parts and assisting
in the parts store when available.
* We offer a comprehensive benefit package including medical,
dental, vision, disability, FSA's, and life insurance.
* We also paid time off, 401k, and an employee assistance
We are a growing RV Retailer company based in Fort Lauderdale that
offers robust learning opportunities for all associates,
best-in-class leadership development programs, and a commitment to
invest in and grow our associates' careers. We believe in leading
by example, great communication, courage, accountability,
innovation, and showing up everyday with a strong sense of
commitment and high level of passion for what we do and for the
customers and associates we serve.
Responsibilities included, but are not limited to:
* Assists service technicians in selecting parts needed for repairs
* Opens repair order envelope for all new repair orders.
* Orders parts not in stock.
* Notifies the Shop Foreman when ordered parts have been
* Assists with answering parts phones when front counter is
* Ensures, prior to parts being charged out, that the Technician
presents a duplicate copy of the repair order and a parts
requisition. File the requisition copy in the repair order
* Be friendly, professional and efficient when working with all
customers, both on the phone and in person.
* Provide the same high level of service to other departments as is
given to other customers.
* Issue credit for parts returned, ensuring that the original
invoice, or its number, is available.
* Ensure that all charge sales are signed by the customer.
* Keep the counter areas clean and uncluttered.
* Advise the Parts Manager when areas of the department are not in
* Keep current on new products and product updates.
* Must have a strong sales/customer service background. Previous
Automotive or RV experience preferred and cashier experience.
* Previous Parts experience a PREFERRED
* Work independently and multi-task
* Adhere to all company policies and procedures, including dress
* Excellent verbal communication skills
* Must be able to lift 50 - 60 lbs. without assistive devices
* Prolonged periods of standing
* Receive and resolve customer complaints in a professional, timely
and efficient manner
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Adjust to schedule changes when customer demand is high
* Basic computer skills
* Valid Driver's License and acceptable driving record
The Company: RV Retailer is the fastest growing RV Company with
more than 90+ RV dealerships across the country and continues to
grow rapidly. We staff each dealership with the best people in the
business. We are known for the great care we take with customers
and associates alike. You are not just an employee with our
company, you are family.
* RVs are designed for memorable journeys, and we believe shopping
for one should be a one-of-a-kind experience as well.
* We also believe in customer commitment, professionalism, a will
to win, teamwork, having fun and investing in our people.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit
discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
Keywords: Appleway RV Liberty Lake, Coeur d'Alene , RV Parts Counter, Other , Liberty Lake, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!