Material Coordinator - (O2)
Company: APPLIED MATERIALS
Posted on: September 25, 2022
- Locates, audits and transfers kits or materials as required.
May perform satellite receiving functions. May perform materials
pick-up or drop-off at vendor sites (requiring the use of a van or
- Performs cycle count to verify and maintain inventory;
identifies and processes nonconforming material.
- Under direction from management, prevents accumulation of
excess or exceptional material. Moves stock as required. In a
manufacturing environment, may replenish empty line-side bins.
- Receives parts and updates inventory records; may perform
transactions in Oracle, or other inventory systems. Verifies vendor
delivery before accepting parts and/or inventory. May monitor,
update and maintain shortage reports including review of work
- Under direction from supervisor, purges stock of excess and
obsolete material. Takes action necessary to rework, transfer, or
scrap these items.
- Operates powered industrial vehicles as assigned; may operate
pallet jack, electric pallet jack and/or forklift. May drive a van
or truck if necessary, or operate overhead crane. Adheres to all
safety standards and protocols. Follows documented business
processes. Trains other Material Coordinators as required.
- Regulates and prepares material for delivery to the cleanroom
- Employees may be assigned to work in a spares environment, with
a heavier focus on activities related to inventory management.
Performs transactions in SAP.Functional Knowledge
- Has developed skills to perform day-to-day activitiesBusiness
- Understands how the assigned duties relate to others in the
team and how the team integrates with othersLeadership
- Has no supervisory responsibilitiesProblem Solving
- Recognizes and solves typical problems that can occur in own
work area without supervisory approval; evaluates and selects
solutions from established optionsImpact
- Impacts the quality of own workInterpersonal Skills
- Uses communication skills for exchange of information
Qualifications Education: High School Diploma/GED Skills
Certifications: Languages: Years of Experience: 1 - 2 Years Work
Experience: Additional Information Travel: Yes, 10% of the Time
Relocation Eligible: NoApplied Materials is an Equal Opportunity
Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, religion,
creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability,
veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by
Keywords: APPLIED MATERIALS, Coeur d'Alene , Material Coordinator - (O2), Other , Lakeside, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!