Company: BADGER BUILDING CENTER
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Our Purpose We help build better communities. We are courteous.
Create a positive experience for customers, employees, suppliers
and communities. We are the Guide. Help our customers, employees,
and suppliers succeed through trust and partnership. We are
Ambitious. Seek innovative solutions and go the extra mile. We are
Accountable. Act with honesty and integrity. We are Safe. Protect
our customers, suppliers, and employees by cultivating a
safety-first environment. Role Statement To assemble customer
orders for delivery, efficiently and safely. To make sure that the
load is manageable and does not put the vehicle overload limit.
Outcomes for Success
- Review and assemble building material packages from delivery
tickets in the order the customer will use them.
- Operate forklift safely and be aware of hazardous
- Keep warehouse and yard areas neat and clean. Report any unsafe
- Stage and identify pre-built orders for later delivery.
- Assist with customer service as needed.
- Load pre-built orders onto trucks as they become available or
as they return from other deliveries.
- Unload incoming freight trucks.
- May perform other duties as assigned. Benefits Benefits
eligibility will be determined based on employment status and plan
rules are subject to change
- Company paid and voluntary Life + AD&D
- 401k with company match
- Sick leave
- Holiday pay
- Personal cell phone reimbursement
- Other great employee engagement benefits BBC22
- 3 months experience
- High school diploma or GED or equivalent combination of
education and experience Physical Requirements
- Heavy Work: Exerting up to 100 pounds of force seldom and/or up
to 80 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 60 pounds of force
frequently to move objects. Heavy work involves standing and/or
walking occasionally-frequently. Requires the ability to work alone
without risk to oneself and operate equipment without close
- Occasional sitting
- Occasional stoop/kneel
- Seldom crouch or crawl
- Occasional climbing-ascending or descending ladders, stairs,
scaffolding, ramps, poles and the like, using feet and legs and/or
hands and arms. Body agility is emphasized.
- Constant balancing-maintaining body equilibrium to prevent
falling when walking, standing, crouching or running on narrow,
slippery or erratically moving surfaces. PI197148610
Keywords: BADGER BUILDING CENTER, Coeur d'Alene , Load Builder, Other , Sagle, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!