Company: Harris & Bruno Machine Co. Inc
Location: Post Falls
Posted on: November 25, 2022
*Apply Here: *
Before applying for this job, please read the description in its
entirety and if you are qualified and interested, please submit
We are seeking an individual who has experience in purchasing and
negotiating materials, equipment, and supplies in a manufacturing
environment. Must have excellent communication skills, along with
the desire to learn and be a "student of their profession". Ability
to multi-task and change tasks/job duties on a regular basis is a
requirement. Must work well with co-workers and vendors.
* Prepare and issue purchase orders and change notices based on
* Maintain procurement records.
* Utilize ERP system.
* Question and analyze all price increases and look for all
opportunities to reduce/eliminate costs.
*EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: *
* 1-2 years experience in a manufacturing environment.
* Exceptional communication skills.
* Microsoft Excel required.
* Experience using CRM/ERP/MRP software desired.
*BENEFITS PACKAGE INCLUDES: *
* Voluntary Vision.
* Company provided life insurance with the option of additional
voluntary life insurance.
* 401k with employer match.
* Robust PTO policy beginning with 3 weeks earned the first
* Paid holidays.
Harris & Bruno International is a stable manufacturing company that
has been in business since 1948 and has recently expanded into
Idaho. We enjoy a strong presence in the rapidly expanding digital
printing market supporting customers who package products that you
use every day.
Job Type: Full-time%58047475%
Keywords: Harris & Bruno Machine Co. Inc, Coeur d'Alene , Buyer, Other , Post Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!