Company: Heritage Health - Idaho
Location: Coeur D Alene
Posted on: January 26, 2023
We are North Idaho's premier provider of integrated medical, dental
and behavioral health services. Our amazing care teams deliver
world-class healthcare utilizing a patient directed,
community-focused approach. Providing high quality, affordable
Healthcare from the Heart is our passion. Our mission is to deliver
a healthcare experience that provides hope, inspires change, and
extends life for our patients and our community.
Top reasons to join our team:
Our employees are mission - minded
We are passionate about providing excellent patient care
Committed to a fun and supportive team environment
We offer high-quality competitive employee benefits
The Skills Builder works individually with Heritage Health clients
who are in the mental health program to help them build life skills
and work towards a place of recovery. Job duties are performed in
the client's home or in their community. Skills Builders work
closely with other members of the client's supports and services
team to assist clients in meeting their rehabilitation and mental
The position requires a minimum of a BA/BS and experience in the
field of mental health.
Successful completion of driver's privileges for Heritage Health
vehicles is required upon hire.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
This position requires an extensive amount of autonomy and the
ability to perform well under pressure and with crisis
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assists clients and supports to develop treatment goals and
2. Provides appropriate mental health interventions designed to
help clients develop skills that will enable them to reach recovery
as indicated in Service Plan.
3. Maintains electronic client fi les, including timely completion
of progress notes, services plans, and reviews.
4. Utilizes Microsoft Office programs and email daily.
5. Regularly attends staff meetings and supervision.
6. Complies with confidentiality policy as it applies to protection
of clients' rights.
7. Communicates and collaborates with all members of the treatment
8. Complies with Skills Builder Rules and Regulations.
9. Follows all mandated reporting laws.
10. Strictly adheres to Professional Code of Ethics for appropriate
discipline (if not aware of this code, must obtain copy and become
familiar with it).
11. Provides all services in a professional and respectful manner
at all times.
12. Understands and adheres to all Heritage Health / Family Support
Services Policies and Procedures.
13. Travels to client's homes and other locations in the community
Keywords: Heritage Health - Idaho, Coeur d'Alene , Skills Builder, Other , Coeur D Alene, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!