Company: Badger Building Center
Location: Bonners Ferry
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Our PurposeWe help build better communities.We are courteous.
Create a positive experience for customers, employees, suppliers
and communities.We are the Guide. Help our customers, employees,
and suppliers succeed through trust and partnership.We are
Ambitious. Seek innovative solutions and go the extra mile.We are
Accountable. Act with honesty and integrity.We are Safe. Protect
our customers, suppliers, and employees by cultivating a
safety-first environment.Role StatementAssist customers with yard
material. Responsible for loading, unloading and stocking of
materials in the lumber yard and in the warehouse. Maintains safe
work environment.Outcomes for Success
- Greet customers, ask customer and evaluate invoice for level of
assistance required. Direct customer to materials purchased and
provide assistance loading in a safe and productive manner.
- Communicate with the sales and yard team to ensure customer
service is prompt and coordinated.
- Assist customers in loading and unloading materials
- Check materials loaded vs. purchase on a paid invoice to ensure
accuracy or materials and quantity
- May pull loads for delivery accurately and bundle safely for
delivery on our trucks
- Develop knowledge of materials, locations and uses. Keeping in
mind may product look similar but are different. Proactively learn
about the product we sell.
- Embrace and live by our Core Values in every customer and team
- Efficiently and safely operate forklifts and light trucks upon
receiving proper training, supervisor approval and
- Report unsafe conditions, product and property damage and
incident or accidents immediately
- May use a radial arm and panel saw to cut materials for
- May perform other duties as assignedBenefitsBenefits
eligibility will be determined based on employment status and plan
rules are subject to change
- Company paid and voluntary Life + AD&D
- 401k with company match
- Sick leave
- Holiday pay
- Other great employee engagement benefitsWho We AreOur
family-owned company is helping to build better communities. At our
home improvement stores located throughout the Pacific Northwest,
we create a positive experience for our customers-pros and
homeowners alike-by providing guidance for innovative, smart
- Ability to perform physical requirements of the job
- 1-3 months experience preferred
- High school diploma or GED preferred but not necessaryPhysical
- Heavy work: Exerting up to 100 pounds seldom, 50-80 pounds of
force occasionally and/or up to 25 pounds of force frequently
and/or less than 25 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
Heavy work involves standing and/or walking all the time.
- Occasional stoop and kneel, and seldom crouch or crawl
- Seldom-occasional climbing-ascending or descending ladders,
stairs, scaffolding, ramps, poles and the like, using feet and legs
and/or hands and arms. Body agility is emphasized.
- Balancing-maintaining body equilibrium to prevent falling when
walking, standing, crouching or running on narrow, slippery or
erratically moving surfaces.
- See (Detect, identify, observe)
- Seldom sitting for forklift operation. PI201860504
Keywords: Badger Building Center, Coeur d'Alene , Yard Operations, Other , Bonners Ferry, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!