Registered Nurse - Competitive Wages and Sign-On Bonus!
Company: Cascadia Services, LLC
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Description:Position SummaryThe primary role of the Registered
Nurse is to supervise staff, monitor patients, implement
treatments, develop patient care plans for long-term needs,
administer medications, follow-up with families and provide the
highest quality of care to all residents/patients. Provides
clinical care in compliance with current federal and state
guidelines, and company regulations.Note: All employees of Cascadia
Healthcare are required to submit and be cleared to work in the
facility per each state's specific background check requirements
prior to contact with patients/residents.Essential Functions
- Provides the highest quality of patient care to facility
- Documents care performed and observations of resident status in
the clinical record promptly by utilizing standard clinical
documentation guidelines as required by the facility, and local,
state and federal rules and regulations.
- Communicates with resident's physician.
- Completes all nursing documentation: assessments, orders,
progress notes, flowsheets, consents, and any assigned tasks and
ensures that said documentation accurately reflects services
required by the resident and provided to the residents.
- Participates in medication management to promote optimal safety
and effectiveness for residents by:
- Administering medications as ordered, including next scheduled
dose following admission/readmission. Notifies Supervisor of
medications not available;
- Preparing, administering and documenting medications as
- Observing and reporting resident responses to medication;
- Identifying and promptly communicating adverse drug
- Initiating enteral or parenteral therapy as ordered;
- Maintaining narcotic records accurately;
- Ordering or arranging for ordering of pharmaceuticals;
- Notifying physicians of automatic stop order; and/or
- Completing recapitulated physician orders review, as
- Assists with or institutes emergency measures for sudden
adverse developments with residents. Directs and administers
- Punctuality and regular attendance for assigned shifts.Other
- Ensures compliance with company's clinical policies and
- Follows the guidelines established from the Nurse Practice Act,
company standards, policies and procedures and sound nursing
- Performs other related duties, as
- Must maintain confidentiality and protect resident rights,
regarding all resident/personnel information.
- Strong knowledge of HIPAA laws and related regulations.
- Must possess strong communication, customer service, teamwork
and organizational skills.
- Positive , enthusiastic
attitude.PM22Requirements:QualificationsEducationGraduate of an
accredited RN School of Nursing. BSN
preferred.Licenses/Certification Current RN Licensure in the State
employed.Valid CPR Certification.ExperienceSix months experience in
a long-term care environment preferred.PI201206578
Keywords: Cascadia Services, LLC, Coeur d'Alene , Registered Nurse - Competitive Wages and Sign-On Bonus!, Other , Grangeville, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!