Entry Level Assembler
Company: Encoder Products Company
Posted on: March 13, 2023
Entry-Level Assembler :
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY :- we will train! $16.00 per hour :after 90 day evaluation period PLUS full benefits :for all full time shifts!
EPC has a clean, quiet work environment with seated workstations:. No standing or being on your feet all day! No heavy lifting or carrying. Only small hand tools used. Working hours are 7 AM - 3:30 PM Monday-Friday - get your evenings and weekends back!:
EPC offers full-time employment and an attractive benefits package:, including medical, dental and vision coverage with 100% paid employee medical premium and low deductibles:; 401K with matching contributions; 9 paid holidays, sick leave and vacation.
Encoder Products Company (EPC), located 10 miles south of Sandpoint, ID:, is one of the area's largest employers, and has been helping grow our local economy for over 50 years. EPC offers reliable, steady employment.
Assemblers follow work instructions to assemble electro-mechanical devices called encoders.
Responsibilities of an Assembler include, but not limited to:
- Building units, fabricating cables, and soldering circuit boards at an assembly station.
- Using tools such as oscilloscopes, soldering irons, and minor hand tools to assemble units.
- Using materials such as epoxy, sealant, and cleaners.
Skills of an Assembler include:
- Ability to read and follow written instructions.
- Good hand dexterity and coordination due to small parts - crafters please apply!
- Good eyesight due to small parts.
- Must be able to sit for most of the shift.
- Must be able to lift and carry items up to 20 lbs.
Qualifications of an Assembler include:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
Job Detail of an Assembler:
- Full time with benefits
- Entry rate $16.00 or DOE
- Dayshift Monday through Friday 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Essential Functions of an Assembler:
- Breathing well with face covering that meets CDC guidance (when required)
- Sitting for long periods of time
- Use of upper body, arms, and hands throughout the day
- Lifting 10-20 pounds repeatedly throughout the day
- Bending, stooping, and reaching overhead throughout the day to reach materials to move or pickup
- Normal color vision (due to different colored wires)
- Able to work regularly with epoxy, glues, sealants
- Health insurance - 100% employee premium coverage with low deductible!
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off (vacation, sick leave, select holidays)
- 401(k) matching
- Long Term Disability insurance
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Applicants with disabilities may contact the Corporate Staff via telephone, e-mail, and other means to request and arrange for accommodations. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time. Please contact the Corporate Staff calling (208) 263-8541 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.%809147% %%manufacturing%%
Entry-Level Assembler :
Keywords: Encoder Products Company, Coeur d'Alene , Entry Level Assembler, Other , Sagle, Idaho
here to apply!