Experienced Property Digital Adjuster
Company: Liberty Mutual Insurance
Location: Liberty Lake
Posted on: March 18, 2023
***Position is hybrid - you must be located within a reasonable
driving distance of DFW/Plano, TX, Liberty Lake, WA, Lake Mary FL
or Indianapolis, IN***As an Experienced Property Digital Adjuster,
will be responsible for investigating and resolving property claims
of moderate severity and/or complexity. Responsible for the
investigation, analysis, and coverage decisions. Work can be
completed by phone, computer, or other virtual tools. May work with
vendor partners to resolve channeled property loss claims within
assigned authority limits and consistent with policy and legal
requirements. Ensures the delivery of exceptional customer
service."Training is a critical component to your success and that
success starts with reliable attendance. Attendance and active
engagement during training is mandatory."
- Investigates and determines appropriate coverage for Property
claims through virtual tools, while providing exceptional customer
service throughout the life cycle of the claim. May partner with
vendors to resolve property claims.
- Determines policy coverage, sets reserves, and determines
whether claim will be approved or denied.
- Clearly explains coverage to customer and notifies insured of
coverage or any issues.
- Handles most supplements and refers more complex supplements as
- Works with and coordinates a number of vendor services,
according to the appropriate coverage, such as contractors,
experts, emergency repair, cleaning services and various
replacement services while ensuring the customer is appropriately
- Maintains accurate and current claim file documentation
throughout the life cycle of claim cases.
- Recommends referral to SIU where appropriate and may assist the
SIU in their investigation and settling of the claim.
- Makes recommendations to management for settlement amounts
outside of authority limits.
- Closes claim files upon completion of final payment.
- Participates or may lead suit committees, roundtables,
arbitrations and mediations.
- Acts as a mentor to peers for specific areas of adjusting
claims and may provide feedback to temporary adjustors.
- Obtains Area Coaching Expert status and participates in and/or
may lead continuous improvement activities and other special
projects as assigned
- Successful completion of a formal claims training program and
2-3 years of proficient/directly related/ property claims
- Required to be licensed per state regulations.
- Proven ability to provide exceptional customer service. Strong
written/oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Relevant continuing education courses and industry
certifications preferred (e.g., AIC, IIA, CPCU).
- Knowledge of claims investigation techniques and legal aspects
of claims.At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace
today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an
environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect.
Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace
where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding
profession.Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a "Great
Place to Work" by Great Place to Work - US for the past several
years. We were also selected as one of the "100 Best Places to Work
in IT" on IDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. For many
years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of America's
Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for
New Graduates-as well as one of America's Best Employers for
Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and
inclusion please visit:
your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and
we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life
and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please
visit: https://LMI.co/BenefitsLiberty Mutual is an equal
opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the
basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status,
pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by
federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Liberty Mutual Insurance, Coeur d'Alene , Experienced Property Digital Adjuster, Other , Liberty Lake, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...