RPA, Senior Systems Analyst/Programmer
Company: Constellation Brands
Posted on: April 4, 2021
Job DescriptionPosition SummarySenior Systems Analyst for
Robotics Process Automation requires a creative problem solver to
develop automated solutions for a global organization.
Responsibilities include analysis, development, support,
implementation, and scaling of process automation in a high paced
- Design, develop, and implement new processes in Blue Prism in
accordance with internal coding standards.
- Identify optimization opportunities (e.g., elimination or
process steps; use of an application interface vs. a user
- Analyze, assess, and clearly document requirements, exception
handling and metrics to facilitate RPA implementation, testing and
- Enhancements to existing automation.
- Comprehension and documentation of compliance to the CBI risk
management framework (controls, policies, procedures) applicable to
business, financial, & IT.
- Collaboration with the rest of the RPA team and business units
to coordinate and plan for testing, go-live, support and
- Collection, capture, and communication of metrics, risks,
updates and status with the RPA team and stakeholders.
- Day to day bot monitoring; react to problems in the environment
and resolve them.
- Participates in investigation and remediation of issues as
- Challenge the status quo, favor simple and highly impactful
- Adheres to the CBI risk management framework (controls,
policies, procedures) applicable to business, financial, & IT
- Supports and mentors junior team members in leading practices
and skill building.Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years' experience designing and implementing robotic
processes with Blue Prism (graduate STEM program degree or Blue
Prism certification in lieu of experience)
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple
activities in a very dynamic, changing environment
- Communication skills to explain and present concepts to
technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience with workflow-based logic and the ability to both
understand a business process from a workflow diagram; and to
capture a written process description as a workflow diagram.
- An aptitude for problem solving, with the ability to take a
logical route to the source of an error
- Experience with end user business applications (e.g.
spreadsheets, crystal reports)
- Self-motivated and able to take initiative when appropriate
with minimum need of supervision
- An aptitude for logic and mathematics
- Ability to identify barriers, resolve and/or escalate as
- Advanced MS Excel skills and well versed in writing
- Familiarity with data visualization and dashboarding
- Experience in global business services or shared service
- Demonstrated experience managing exceptions and providing
support in fast paced transactional processes.
- Authoring, editing, and presenting technical documents
- Client facing or consulting experience.LocationVictor, New
YorkAdditional LocationsJob TypeFull timeJob AreaInformation
TechnologyEqual OpportunityConstellation Brands is committed to a
continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons
have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands,
regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual
orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or
mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic
characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity
or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status,
genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or
related conditions (or any other group or category within the
framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).
Posted 30+ Days Ago Full time R-18228 About Us Constellation Brands
(NYSE: STZ and STZ.B), a Fortune 500-- company, is a leading
international producer and marketer of beer, wine and spirits with
operations in the U.S., Mexico, New Zealand, Italy and Canada.
Constellation is the No. 3 beer company in the U.S. with high-end,
iconic imported beer brands such as the Corona and Modelo brand
families and Pacifico. Its high-quality wine and spirits brands
include the Robert Mondavi and The Prisoner Wine Company brand
families, Kim Crawford, Ruffino, Meiomi and SVEDKA Vodka. The
company's portfolio also includes a collection of highly-rated wine
brands such as SIMI and Mount Veeder Winery, spirits brands High
West Whiskey and Casa Noble Tequila, as well as new wine
innovations such as Cooper & Thief and Spoken Barrel. Based in
Victor, N.Y., the company believes that industry leadership
involves a commitment to brand building, our trade partners, the
environment, our investors, and to consumers around the world who
choose our products when celebrating big moments or enjoying quiet
ones. Since its founding in 1945, Constellation's ability to see,
meet and stay ahead of shifting consumer preferences and trends
across total beverage alcohol has fueled our success and made us
the No. 1 growth contributor in beverage alcohol in the U.S.
Keywords: Constellation Brands, Coeur d'Alene , RPA, Senior Systems Analyst/Programmer, Professions , Victor, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!