Company: College Hunks Hauling Junk & Moving - Keystone Hau
Location: Post Falls
Posted on: June 20, 2022
BE A LEADER, WHILE A DRIVER!As a Driver for College Hunks
Hauling Junk and College Hunks Moving, you are a critical team
member to deliver an amazing service. You will have the chance to
educate clients about our exceptional services and develop
leadership skills. Company Overview
To live our four core values of: Building Leaders, Always Branding,
Listen, Fulfill, and Delight, and Creating a Fun Enthusiastic Team
Environment. To always provide our brand promise of a stress-free
moving or hauling experience, and always provide our clients with
H.U.N.K.S. (which stands for Honest, Uniformed, Nice,
Do you enjoy a fast-paced, multi-faceted work environment where you
get to be exposed to different types of professional work like
Sales, Marketing, Logistics, Customer Service, Equipment
operations, project management, conflict resolution, and
communication? If so, we have an incredible opportunity with
excellent growth potential. You will be involved in learning
techniques on how to develop rapport, establish value while having
a sense of accomplishment each day! There is no other place young
people with little experience can work to build a resume like
College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving! Responsibilities
- Go out of your way to be friendly (smile, eye contact,
small-talk) to everyone whom you come in contact with throughout
the day - especially your clients.
- Look, act and become a friendly college hunk - starting with
the uniform (shirt tucked in, hat straight, pants at the waist),
and continuing with your attitude (smiles and eye contact).
- SAFELY operate company vehicles at all times.
- Make sure all daily truck inspections are performed (tire
pressure, oil, equipment, etc).
- Make sure the truck has enough receipts, safety equipment, and
- Prevent careless and costly mistakes, including damage, injury,
unhappy clients, lost equipment, etc.
- Check-in regularly throughout the day with direct supervisor
for additional assignments and troubleshooting guidance
Who we're looking to hire: If you love customer service and helping
others, you've come to the right place. No experience necessary! We
provide hands-on training to all to ensure you succeed. Must meet
the following qualifications:
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds with a team.
- Reliable transportation to and from work.
- Valid/Active Driver's License.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
- Drug and alcohol-free.
- Must be able to pass a federal background check with no
Felonies in the past 5 years. Benefits:
- Giving back to the community by donating two meals to Feeding
Children Everywhere for every job we complete.
- Being a part of a team with great attitudes and work
- Flexibility with scheduling.
- Open-Door Environment; Dynamic culture
- On the job training
- Team outings
- Health packages Compensation: up to $25 Per Hour
Part of the compensation package is Tips, Commissions and Bonuses.
Each CHHJ location is independently owned and operated by a
franchisee. Spokane location is a veteran-owned business.
Keywords: College Hunks Hauling Junk & Moving - Keystone Hau, Coeur d'Alene , Driver, Professions , Post Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!