Electrical Engineer - Team Contributor 1
Company: Commonwealth Associates
Location: Liberty Lake
Posted on: January 18, 2023
Under the close and immediate supervision of an engineering mentor,
Engineer - Team Contributor 1 performs routine aspects of
engineering assignments requiring knowledge and application of
basic engineering principles. Key contributions include performing
basic calculations, studies, drawing preparation, and providing
technical support to construction staff. This role is largely
focused on the ongoing development and application of knowledge of
commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a
- Develops understanding of assigned client standards, policies
and procedures by reading and applying specific design guides,
standards, systems and applicable engineering codes.
- Develops an understanding and complies with Commonwealth
Associates quality program.
- Supports continuous improvement and change management efforts
by proactively presenting leadership with new suggestions around
process and practices innovation.
- Takes ownership of one's own professional development, striving
for high-quality performance; remains self-aware and seeks support,
guidance, and mentorship from other more experienced
- Attends internal and external client meetings, conference calls
and client site visits accompanied by a mentor.
- In collaboration with the Business Development department,
represents the company's emerging professional engineers at career
fairs as needed.
- Supports the needs of the internal project team while gaining
basic understanding of external client's main interests,
expectations and drivers.
- Coordinates with project teams, cross-functional teams and
other groups within the company to provide information and
assistance as directed.
- Works with administrative staff to coordinate tasks and prepare
- Collects, assimilates, and manages data for engineering
- Contributes to preparation of engineering deliverables such as
drawings, reports, specifications, and studies of limited
- Performs routine research and develops recommendations for
equipment and/or materials selection.
- Prepares basic engineering calculations following standard
methods and principles used in similar engineering
- Understands and works within budgeted hours, schedule, and
- Completes expense reports and timesheets in a timely and
accurate manner and seeks direction from supervisor when conflicts
- Remains aware and demonstrates understanding of project scope
EducationBachelors of Engineering (required)
Licenses & CertificationsEngineer in Training (preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Commonwealth Associates, Coeur d'Alene , Electrical Engineer - Team Contributor 1, Professions , Liberty Lake, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!