Receiving and Inventory Specialist
Company: NAPA AUTO PARTS
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Warehouse Receiving/Inventory Specialist: -
Are you looking for a great opportunity to gain the NAPA KnowHow?
Join the winning team at your local NAPA Auto Parts Store!
NAPA Auto Parts is seeking a skilled and energetic
Receiving/Inventory Specialist to join our growing team of
professionals. As a Receiving/Inventory Specialist you will be
tasked with breaking down shipments for distribution to other
stores, stocking shelves, pulling returns/orders, delivering
shipments to other local stores. Other tasks may include filling in
for customer deliveries, helping maintain cleanliness of the site,
other inventory related tasks and occasionally being assigned to
store other locations.
- Moving through aisles, rows, and shelves
- Having a keen sense for seeing, hearing and remembering part
numbers and line codes
- Lifting merchandise up to 60 lbs as needed
- Maneuvering heavy equipment using hand trucks, pallet jackets,
- Helping team members maintain a clean, organized floor
- Stages product on pallets, shrink wraps to prevent the loss,
and loads pallets on trucks.
- Keeps work area clean to avoid potential accidents and to allow
for rapid loading.
- Pulls stock orders until time to load trucks as
- Pulls large parts and stages for delivery.
- Works in a safe manner following all safety procedures, rules
- Performs all other duties as assigned by management.
- NAPA Associates are required to have the stamina to stand and
walk for the entire work shift.
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience
- 6 months prior work experience is a plus.
- Forklift certified.
- Able to speak clearly and listen attentively.
- Capable of recognizing and distinguishing letters and numbers
(both visually and aurally) and remembering their
- Should have basic computer usage skills.
- Experience driving 16-20ft box trucks a plus.
Keywords: NAPA AUTO PARTS, Coeur d'Alene , Receiving and Inventory Specialist, Professions , Sandpoint, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!