Company: RealAlloy - North America
Location: Post Falls
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Retention Bonus! $300 at 90 days, $900 at one year$25/hour PLUS
shift differentialBenefits after one month, 10 vacation days, 7
paid holidays, and 2 floating holidaysWe are expanding and looking
for production workers to add to our team!Responsibilities
- Work as part of a team in support of a manufacturing operation
with a goal of increasing productivity; decreasing downtime and
- Assume active role in overall plant and facilities-related
work. Position requires assisting all jobs on the plant floor.
- Follow all company safety rules and lock-out tag-out
- Maintain shop and shop equipment per 5S Standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
- May be required to stack parts up to 30 lbs. for a period of up
to 12 hours.Basic Qualifications
- High School Graduate or GED.
- Be passionate about maintaining a safe work environment.
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends as needed.
- Must be willing to work the first and second shift.
- Must have a good attendance record.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.Preferred Qualifications
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Possess an understanding that temperatures and volumes of work
may vary.You should be proficient in:
- Forklift Licensed
- Packaging ExperienceSalary info:$25 - $25 / hr
Keywords: RealAlloy - North America, Coeur d'Alene , Production Assistant, Professions , Post Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!