Insurance Sales Producer
Company: Western Montana Farmers Insurance District Office
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionWe are expanding and have an opening for
top-performing Insurance Sales Executives to join our team-oriented
sales department at Mitch Staley Insurance. With our insurance
office's extensive customer care work, a successful sales
structure, and our amazing products and services, you will be set
up for success.If you are ready to build your insurance sales
career in our client-oriented, fast-paced office, apply today to
learn more.Our commitment to diversity and inclusion is the
foundation of our organizational culture. We sponsor a broad range
of employee groups, including the Women's Inclusion Network,
Farmers Pride, Veterans & Advocates, Farmers Asian Alliance, Somos
Farmers, Black Professionals Alliance, Disability Inclusion Group,
Farmers Future, FarmersFit, and Parent Connect.
Base Salary with Commissions Bonus OpportunitiesWeekends OffSign On
/ Hiring BonusCareer Development & GrowthTeam Building
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as
- Generate new business via telephone, networking, and other lead
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and closes
- Develop ongoing networking relationships with Real Estate
Agents, Mortgage Lenders, Title Companies, Auto Dealers, etc.
- Ask each customer for referrals and explain our referral
- Cold call, send direct emails and perform other lead generation
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Create relationships from a cold start.
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- Prior sales experience preferred.
- Licensed in Property & Casualty, Life, and Health a bonus, but
we are willing to pay for training and licensing.
- Display leadership competencies, including the ability to
delegate, engage and inspire others.
Keywords: Western Montana Farmers Insurance District Office, Coeur d'Alene , Insurance Sales Producer, Sales , Hamilton, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!